Interact with customers from screen - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community Interact with customers from screen

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Faith 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

I have a large TV screen in front of my store I currently use for digital signage. I would like to be able to interact with my customers and their kids thru a real-time animated character similiar to Turtle Crush in Disney. This seems almost perfect. What’s the best way to get the real-time animation to an external screen without much latency? Would skyping over to it work well? Any other solutions?

Thanks

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, we have a guide that contains the best practices and tips for live shows and you can find it here: https://facerig.com/docs/facerig-studio-docs/guides/live-show-tips-for-professionals/. You can toggle another, separate window that can be moved on a second monitor, so you wouldn’t have to lose time over streaming solutions with third party apps. Granted, you’d have to connect the TV to the computer. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. 🙂

Julie
    Participant

Thanks for the guide!

Faith
    Participant

great guide!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93