Instead of full character, could objects or effects be added to a real face? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG General Discussion Instead of full character, could objects or effects be added to a real face?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Todd
    Participant

Is there any way to show a person’s real face, but add props, like a hat, horns, cat ears, etc. and maybe do effects like an “eye-sparkle” exaggerated “wink”, horns growing from head, etc? Instead of having a virtual-only avatar, I would love the option of having a “mixed reality” version that includes both the real and virtual, but properly mapped to my face!

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello Todd,

What you’re describing is available on the mobile version of FaceRig.

nick
    Participant

I am interested in this feature too. I’d love the ability to turn off the 3D avatar and just use accessories for streams. are there any plans to add this functionality to the Windows version?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, right now this is not achievable in FaceRig’s PC version, and at this moment we’re developing a platform-agnostic SDK which will allow any developer to integrate FaceRig-powered avatar interaction in their apps. Its development is taking up all of our engineering bandwidth (we can’t give an estimate yet on when it will be ready) and so we’ll have to keep this suggestion in mind for the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93