I'm back for a little! - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic I’m back for a little!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Xyphien 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Xyphien
    Participant

I just finished up BCT (Basic Combat Training) I got bit by a spider a week ago in the field, which then got infected with a terrible bacteria that spread through my arm doubling it’s size. After 5 days in the hospital they let me leave to graduate, and then they gave me medical leave for 21 days. So, I’m back for about 21 days and then I’ll be leaving again.

TrueChaoS

That sounds crap dude =/

Welcome back though :3
    You should consider updating on your MIA thread while you’re at it ;D

K_Fox

Isn’t military life fun??!? 😛 I had an intersting time once too – ships medical nearly killed me by not checking me properly and doing a blood test when giving me an antibiotic. Turns out I’m highly allergic to that one, and I nearly died. Thankfully, everything worked out in the end, and I got to be the Chief Medical Officer’s pet project for a while to figure out what the hell was wrong with me. That was mildly amusing, once I wasn’t dieing anymore…

But anyway, welcome back, and thanks again for your Service!

K Fox

P.S. Beware black widows and brown recluses, both of which seem to habituate in military training areas…widows generally leave nasty marks where you get bitten. Recluses – well, I think almost everyone knows to avoid those, and why.

AlleyCat

Welcome back Xy!
    Glad you are alive and kicking *hugs XY until he can’t breath* 😛

Xyphien
    Participant
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Welcome back Xy!
    Glad you are alive and kicking *hugs XY until he can’t breath* 😛

Glad to be back, but sadly I only have about 5 days until I go back 🙁 Then I’m gone again for another week-month. *I found out I will be able to buy a laptop in AIT and pay for internet while I’m there. So I’ll have some time to be on after I get everything done I have too get done for AIT*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93