I need help with my facerig - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support I need help with my facerig

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jenny
    Participant

I had the wrong avatar so I thought uninstalling facerig and the facerig driver.
    Would fix it I went back on steam have the right avatar now but.
    Can you help me redownload and install facerig and the facerig driver on my computer?

facerig
    Keymaster

Can you offer us more information on this? What do you meany by “the wrong avatar”? Furthermore, you just have to go ahead and install FaceRig through Steam and the installer should install all of the drivers you need. Another thing, by “FaceRig driver” you mean the FaceRig Virtual Camera driver? For that you would have to go to (after you install FaceRig) Steam\steamapps\common\FaceRig\Bin\prerequisites\FaceVirtualCamDriver.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93