[HPLE] There is a problem with 3D import facerig made in Blender - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting [HPLE] There is a problem with 3D import facerig made in Blender

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tanyuan
    Participant

Hello, I am a faceRig user from China. I don’t know English. I can only use the translation software to communicate with you. I am very sorry if the statement is not smooth.
    faceRig is a great software. For this reason, I used Blender to make a 3D avatar. I was in trouble during the import process. The imported model didn’t display properly. I don’t know how to solve it. I tried various methods. In our China about faceRig 3D avatar production tutorial is basically zero, Youtube is looking for some, I also refer to do, the result is still a failure, I am very sorry to disturb you, but I really need help, thank you .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, please send your model together with any information regarding it that you have, by mail to our artists at artsupport[at]holotech[dot]eu.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  facerig.

Tanyuan
    Participant

Hello,I use GMAIL to send an email to artsupport[at]holotech[dot]com , the prompt is sent, is there a problem with the way I sent it?

facerig
    Keymaster

It’s not a problem, no; our artists will investigate your model and reply to you as soon as they’ve finished.

Tanyuan
    Participant

I don’t know how to send emails to you. I have failed several times. Here is the model I saved in Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8u2r2cjZjAUR1dRZF9vT190TFVBdFdiNkdKcXQzbzNsUE9J

thank you for your reply.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

My mistake, sorry, a typo made its way in my previous message. It’s artsupport[at]holotech[dot]eu.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93