How Long Can I Sit On FaceRig Keys - Facerig

Homepage Forum Backers Only Section Backers Only General Discussions How Long Can I Sit On FaceRig Keys

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MightyPotato 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Terror Rage
    Participant

I am waiting for the mac version to come out and was wondering if the keys I have will expire? Another related question is, if I don’t activate the keys will I still get the new avatar updates?

MightyPotato
    Participant

Hi, the keys do not expire. After we finish developing FaceRig for mobiles (iOS and Android) after this we will start working on the Mac version (there is no Eta yet for the release date), this was decided by a community poll. Depending on what keys you have, your avatar list will update or not. If you have for example the base key for FaceRig Classic, when you activate the program, you will get all the avatars released up until then for the base version.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93