How do you feel if we opened up Steam Pre-orders prior to August? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Backers Only Section Backers Only Polls How do you feel if we opened up Steam Pre-orders prior to August?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TrueChaoS 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

FurRiffic
    eapenster wrote:
    I have nothing against it. am wondering when its going to come out though . any time soon I hope. I Backed facerig in indiegogo but I don’t have it in steam in anyform whatsoever. I am wondering how you guys are going to pass it to us during beta ?

On the mail address you used for IGG (or the mail address you changed it to if you did) you will get a steam-key that you can then redeem on the steam-account page.

KillerDragon
    Participant

It sounds like a good idea to me. You get more funding that can help with the stretch goals some more. get them to be done faster.

TrueChaoS

Gonna lock this as it is kind of irrelevant at this point in time.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93