Holotech studios avatars. - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG General Discussion Holotech studios avatars.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fenix
    Participant

ello i contacted with facerig devs for know which avis i can use free and without ask permission to creator and got this answer.

Hi,

No, not all free avatars can be used without permission, only Holotech Studios avatars can be used without permission.
    Please read the description for each avatar, there you will find out which ones are under license and who you should contact to obtain approval to use them.

Best regards,
    The FaceRig team

I am at facerig right now in the avatar section and i cant see any avi info tag which identify those avatar he said i can use without permission. Can anyone help me?. Thanks.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, Fenix! We’ve also replied to the mail thread. Of all the avatars found in the “FaceRig Avatars” section, only Alys and Takasaki Yuno are the ones that are licensed and you need to request permission to use them from their rightful owners. In their description you will see ©VoxWave for Alys and ©Gugenka for Takasaki Yuno. Furthermore, the Daz Black avatar, along with GamerSlug are also owned by Daz and GamerSlug YouTuber so you will need their permission to use one of these avatars. The “original Holotech avatars” are contained within the “FaceRig Avatars” section, the other DLCs that contain avatars from DreadOut, Trials Fusion, DeadMau5, Pewdieverse, Starbound and Octodat are as well owned by their respective license holders and they can be used only if you ask their permission.

Fenix
    Participant

Ok thanks didnt know that there are dlc items so i was checking the avis searching for the creators names. Now all right thanks.

facerig
    Keymaster

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93