Hi, I would like to ask some technical questions - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community New Users Hi, I would like to ask some technical questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

swf
    Participant

Hello, I use the software you made soon. Would like to ask: if the user’s own production of 3D avatar is what software to use. Is it 3DMAX? Is there a requirement for the number of faces? Is it low or high? Is bone binding required? If you need to buy, through what channels can buy this software? Sorry for my English is not very good because it is translated with Google Translate. Thank you

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi,

All the information needed to create a FaceRig avatar is in our documentation:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/discussions/6/485622866436709756/

It should work with avatars created in 3DMax but you need to follow our conventions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93