Hello I'm HumbleMarty - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community New Users Hello I'm HumbleMarty

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Martha
    Participant

I am a cartoonist. I want to play around with the program and see if I could make my drawings talk. The closest 3D rendering program I’ve used is Solidworks. I have however worked with several other programs and always start with the sketchpad.
    My first question is how many angles are needed for facerig? How many moving parts? What are common whoopsies to look for in order to get them to go smoothly.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi Martha,

It’s really great to see you are interested in creating a FaceRig model.
    However, before starting working on it, please read our documentation.
    It’s important that you understand our workflow before starting to work on the model: https://facerig.com/docs/facerig-studio-docs/creating-a-custom-avatar-for-facerig/

Also, for any questions or even help when you get stuck, you should contact us at artsupport[at]facerig[dot]eu.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93