Hello facerig :) - Facerig

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anna
    Participant

Hello guys. I am gamestreamer (a girl) on twitch and i need your help. I want to have a program with cute filters on pc for my stream. So i need to make my face cutie as snapchat do or china apps do. I searched it in google many times, but nobody made this before. I had once stream with cute kitty ears on pc (webcam was from iphone 5s, but it was so warm, 10 fps camera, so… but my viewer list were more than usual). Maybe someone can do filters for facerig, not 3d, 2d cute stuff (kitty, dogs, fox, rabbit idk) with plastic on real face (big eyes, bright skin).
    It will be so HYPE, i swear, very popular in china streams, korean and on twitch also! PLZ <3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, these are masks that are not available in the PC version. We’re currently developing other projects but we’ll keep that in mind for future updates.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93