Hand movement! - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support IRFaceRig Support Hand movement!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mokka 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mokka

Thanks for getting back to me so swiftly MightPotato!

Hopefully we will see the handmovement in the near future.

I’ve send you guys a message. I would appreciate if you had a look at it as well 🙂

/Cheers

Mokka

Hi there,

in the IRFacerig preview, it is possible to move your hands. I can’t get it to work – keep in mind I have a realsense camera with all the requirements. Thank you!

/John

MightyPotato
    Participant

Hello,

Right now only puffed cheeks and sticking out the tongue are available in IRFaceRig, but hands will be integrated as well, it is being worked on it.

MightyPotato
    Participant

I would also recommend to check out this teaser as well, RealSense technology is coming to FaceRig https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiL6VrSTrg as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93