Hall of Fame - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG News Hall of Fame

This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  AlleyCat 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

cheshire
    Participant

Ooooh, Ok, now! Done! =D

AlleyCat

Hall of Fame seems to be broken at the moment (I can’t update it with the script).
    Waiting for the webdevs to add the SSL and I’ll try again once that’s working as most likely it’s an error cause by the recent changes. Sorry Ches

Ipquarx

I was going to PM you (alleycat) that I’m not appearing on the hall of fame even though my badge appears to be activated… but then I get a 404 when I try to send you the PM 🙁

FurRiffic
    Ipquarx wrote:
    I was going to PM you (alleycat) that I’m not appearing on the hall of fame even though my badge appears to be activated… but then I get a 404 when I try to send you the PM 🙁

As alley said, the Hall of Fame doesn’t currenly get updated.
    Thanks for noticing that bug with the “Send PM” button. PM’s themself do still work however, you just need to click “Private Messaging” next to “my profile” (below the serach-box) and “compose” a new message from there. You do need to manually type in their name then, but the search function does work too.

SpiritD

Oooh I see so you have to activate the badge ^^, got ya

Akuun
    AlleyCat wrote:
    If you still don’t appear in the Hall of Fame after activating your badge please send me a PM and we’ll investigate the issue 🙂

Tried sending PM but there seems to be an issue with the PM link.

AlleyCat
    Akuun wrote:
    Tried sending PM but there seems to be an issue with the PM link.

Unfortunately we’re having a few issues with the scripts since we made the server upgrade and right now I can’t import badges or add the users in the Hall of Fame. TeamWeb is working to fix this, but it might take some time still. 🙁
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Akuun
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Unfortunately we’re having a few issues with the scripts since we made the server upgrade and right now I can’t import badges or add the users in the Hall of Fame. TeamWeb is working to fix this, but it might take some time still. 🙁
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, I understand the server issues were outside the control of everyone here, and have caused some inconveince to everyone. Like releases it will be ready/fixed when it’s ready/fixed. 🙂

SpiritD

Yey I popped up in there ^^

AlleyCat

Scripts are up and running again so the Hall of Fame has been updated 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93