Getting the Most Out of FaceRig: Intel RealSense vs Leap Motion Controller? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Q&A Getting the Most Out of FaceRig: Intel RealSense vs Leap Motion Controller?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Esterlin
    Participant

I’m planning on picking up the FaceRig software fairly soon. I’m currently in the stage of preparing my work area for proper recording (camera, lighting, background, etc) and was interested in the best possible functionality for FaceRig.

My question is what are the primary differences between Intel RealSense and the Leap Motion Controller? Which would be “best” to use for recording (when desiring features)? What are the advantages / disadvantages?

I’m looking forward to picking up any relevant hardware this coming weekend, so I appreciate any help! Thanks!

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi,

Take a look at this thread on how to get the best out of FaceRig http://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/discussions/0/490125103624106553/.
    As for what are the differences between IntelRealSense and the LeapMotion Controller: with the Intel camera you ahve hands and face tracking while with the Leap Motion Cntroller only the hands are tracked. There is also a price difference between them and also both DLC have different minimum requirements so you should also check them to make sure your PC meets them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93