from Live2d to facerig? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Development from Live2d to facerig?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PrincessZena
    Participant

Everything I’ve found online is 2+years old for transfering from one to the other. I’ve made my model in the program it moves in live 2d viewer so I’m assuming its just getting the correct files in the facerig folder. I would so very much appreciate an explanation of how to get from one to the other and what I’ll need in the custom folder. hoping to figure out what I’m doing wrong.

facerig
    Keymaster

After the model is done in the Cubism software, you will have to prepare the data in order to import it into FaceRig (by importing, once the files are ready, I mean that you can copy the folder with the avatar in Steam\steamapps\common\FaceRig\Mod\VP\PC_CustomData\Objects). The tutorial on how to prepare the data is found in Steam\steamapps\common\FaceRig\Bin\Tools\Docs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93