Facerig wird nicht als Webcam erkannt - Facerig

Homepage Forum Non English Forums. German community Facerig wird nicht als Webcam erkannt

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tier 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tier

MightyPotato
    Participant

Hi,

These are the steps to Stream:

Start FaceRig
    Start the game
    Start OBS (or another streaming tool)
    Check that FaceRig has broadcasting turned ON in the Advanced UI
    Select your game as a source in OBS
    Select the FaceRig Virtual Webcam as a webcam-source in OBS
    Position the two (or more) sources the way you want them.
    Start Streaming

When you are in FaceRig you can also change the language to German and to do so follow these steps:
    Switch to Advanced UI – General Options- Preferances -Language and then choose Deutsch.

All our guides on Steam are available in English as we are a small indie company and we provide support in English.
    Hope that the streaming steps above help you. Let us know if it works.

Tier

Hi ok i try to answer in english and sry i not speak well.

My trouble is your step 6 =”select the FaceRig Virtual Webcam as a Webcam source”

FaceRig virtual Cam never exist in none of my Programs (skype, Action). I reinstal Facerig but nothing change, the facerig virtual webcam not exist.

can you tel me the path where i found the part of the program how makes the virtual webcam? or can i reinstal this part anywhere.

kind regards
    Tier

MightyPotato
    Participant

You can manually install FaceRig Virtual Camera. Follow this path:

SteamApps commom FaceRig Bin FaceRig VirtualCamDriver and select the one for your system.
    If you have Window 7 install Cam driver for Win7 , if you have Windows 8-10 install Virtual Cam driver for Win8.

After the installation is complete restart the PC.
    Try again to stream.

Tier

Thank you for your help but your pat is wrong 😀
    at the end is “prerequisites / FaceVirtualCamDriver.

Anyway Thank you for the help now it works in Action and skype 🙂

MightyPotato
    Participant

Happy streaming!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93