FaceRig Wallpapers - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG News FaceRig Wallpapers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dragonwingeddestroyer 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

faceriguser

Hello Awesome People! 🙂

Even though we have been a bit quiet lately it is only because we are working extra hard for the FaceRig Steam release at the end of August 🙂 . Here are a few wallpapers that one of our artists has put together for your enjoyment. The slightly cel-shaded feel on some of them is something he added by hand (but no worries, we’ll also have cel shading in the program itself later on). Here is the link to the Google drive zip file 🙂

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-99Ww6ro_aoaVZDdTRwRG9iUEE

Pretty cool selection of wallpapers, makes it feel like it’s a video game character list or movie-list of characters like Guardians of the Galaxy.

Except you have a Hamburger and Red Panda instead of a Raccoon as ‘mascots’. Lol

Usually I don’t like wallpapers designed only for widescreen monitors (e.g. 1920×1080) but this…

I love these. ‘Nuff said.

I’m one of the people that has 1280×1024 (I believe that’s 4:3…) type resolution.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93