FaceRig Studio - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Q&A FaceRig Studio

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DeltaHellfire 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I know its planned, possibly for 2015 from one of the forums I’ve read. I’ve also read a few of the features for studio that is planned. Is there a page, or forum that I have been unable to find listing in detail the plans for studio? I’d really like to know more.

Jujubi

Hello,

We currently don’t have a lot of details on Studio as it’s in a very early stage of development. You can find some info we’ve provided on our Steam boards.
    -export of mo-cap data (animation/tracking data) to other applications
    -timeline editor to optimize your animations

This version is aimed at companies or content creators who plan on using it for game development or professional high quality content creation

Alrighty, thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93