FaceRig Studio non-comm/Student ? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Q&A FaceRig Studio non-comm/Student ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  epixerion 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

epixerion

Thanks, that an awesome news !

epixerion

Hello, I am a student and I recently bought a non-commercial/student license from faceshift, some week before they send me a discontinuation notice by mail, I am a hobbyist animator, and this new really put me down since I had to afford to a lot of hardware for this mocap software.

I wanted to know if you are planning to create a non-commercial or student version aswell for your futur FaceRig Studio ? this kind of license really help people who can’t buy a full license and won’t use his work for commercial purpose.

Thanks you.

Jujubi

Hello,

While there is no strictly planned student version of FaceRig Studio, it is something we will consider if the request for it is high enough. Additionally, we might be able to set you up with a personalized license agreement (we are considering doing this for non-profits and education purposes) so make sure to get in touch with us when we launch FaceRig Studio (info[at]facerig[dot]com)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93