FaceRig Student Edition - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Development FaceRig Student Edition

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NumesSanguis 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

NumesSanguis
    Participant

Lol :p

Ok here is the same question on steam forum:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/discussions/1/594820656466531133/

NumesSanguis
    Participant

Hey 🙂

Great software going on here!
    I’m amazed by the real-time tracking of facial landmarks and displaying this on an avatar.

I think this also has a lot of potential for usage in virtual agents (autonomous avatars controlled by a computer instead of your face) if it is possible to read out the facial landmarks and feed the program your own coordinates for those landmarks.
    What I mean is this:
    [attachment=0]FaceRig_facial-landmarks.png[/attachment]

I heard this will be included in FaceRig Studio, however as a student who thinks it would be awesome to use this software in his Master thesis, promoting it in the research world, but not having much money, the following would be awesome:
    FaceRig Student: Same or similar futures to FaceRig Studio with the limitation of not allowed for business or money making.

This version would be great for people who want to get more involved in the project for the awesomeness and help spreading the program (i.a. research world), but do not have enough money for the Studio version and do not intent to make money from it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FurRiffic

It seems like an awesome Idea to me, but I suggest re-posting this on the Steam forums, as that is where most of the devs hang out currently (they like the system there better than on this site 😛 )

http://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/discussions/1/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93