FaceRig Refuses to Run without Camera Manager - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRig Refuses to Run without Camera Manager

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Shadows
    Participant

I just installed Facerig and when I try to open it I get a message: “Intel RealSense Depth Camera Manager was not found. Please make sure that it is properly installed and relaunch IRFaceRig”

Clicking OK takes me here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=real+sense+depth+camera+manager

Which then takes me here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25044/Intel-RealSense-Depth-Camera-Manager

Which presents me with 3 choices. Since I have no idea what my webcam model and I don’t know an external camera, I tried each of the downloads. Each of the downloads ended with this message when I tried to install the manager: “The installer failed to detect an Intel® RealSense™ 3D camera on this system. The installation was terminated.”

Clearly the manager is looking for an external camera to be plugged into my system. Facerig apparently thinks it’s present and needs managing thus refusing to run until I manage the non-existent camera.

What can i do?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, the IRFaceRig version needs a specific hardware in order to run; namely, it needs the Intel® RealSense™ SDK and the Intel® RealSense™ Camera on system with Intel® CPUs. If you do not have the Intel RealSense F200 or SR300, then, of course, the web camera that you have will not suffice. The “installation terminated” message appeared due to the fact that the RealSense SDK needs to detect an Intel RealSense web camera on the system in order to install.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93