FaceRig prop alpha issue (Build 349) - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Editing and Concept Art FaceRig prop alpha issue (Build 349)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Acru 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Acru

I’ve started messing around with making models for FaceRig, and I quickly ran into the issue pictured:

[attachment=0]2014-11-23_00001.jpg[/attachment]

The prop is using the sht_furnormals shader, but the alpha of the prop’s fluff is replacing the character’s fluff, blending with the green background instead.

Any thoughts on how to fix?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TrueChaoS

Can’t really help with this, but:
    * Bump to keep active
    * That picture just made my day, thanks ^^

If no one from the dev team sees it by tonight, I’ll pass it on to one of them.

Acru
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    If no one from the dev team sees it by tonight, I’ll pass it on to one of them.

I cross-posted the above on the steam forums, and it was seen there;
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/274920/discussions/2/617320168130414021/

Unfortunate, as it really is a nice fluffy effect you can get, with that shader~

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93