Facerig Logo and Monetization - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Q&A Facerig Logo and Monetization

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jujubi 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wuffe

Hi, sort of new user here. I’m planning a Youtube series using Facerig, and if things go well down the line, I plan on monetizing my videos. I already have the Pro version of the software, so that’s not an issue, but I have a burning question that I just can’t seem to find an answer to.

If I am monetizing my videos, do I need to display the Facerig logo on my videos? I know that you can toggle the logo in the settings, but I haven’t been able to find anything about whether or not I need to have it on a monetized video.

Thanks!

Jujubi

Hello,

If you are monetizing your videos using FaceRig you should credit the software or its creators in some way. You can display our logo or mention us and link to our site/steam store page in the video description

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93