Facerig lagging on a high secs pc - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting Facerig lagging on a high secs pc

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sorin
    Participant

Hi, i’m trying to use facerig as a webcam with obs playing fortnite but i get droped frames from time to time. Now, before coming here, i did my research and even with low resolution output, 30fps input/output/rendering, still lagging. Also i upgrade my 1080ti with rtx 2080ti ,absolutely no improvement. Cpu i7 7820, 16gb ram. My stats when i’m streaming fortnite+facerig+obs 30% cpu, 50% gpu 70% ram. Please, i just need an idea what do i have to upgrade or what i’m doing wrong here, thank you. My second question, i just found out about irfacerig with realsense camera, can you confirm if i will buy sr300 and it will work? Thank you, Regards

Sorin
    Participant

VP log

facerig
    Keymaster

I know there’s a setting in OBS, under Output > Streaming where you can select the Encoder. Change it from Software to Hardware. The VP.log wasn’t uploaded due to the file exceeding the allowed size, so please send us an e-mail at info[at]facerig[dot]com with the VP.log and DxDiag file.

Regarding your second question, IRFaceRig works only with specific hardware and software: the IntelRealsense SDK and Intel RealSense Camera on systems with Intel CPUs. As you specified, you have an Intel CPU already; however, Intel stopped offering support for the SR300 and F200 cameras, as well as for the Intel SDK which we’ve integrated in FaceRig, meaning that you might encounter problems with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93