Facerig keeps crashing my laptop - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting Facerig keeps crashing my laptop

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sara
    Participant

Hi.
    When I try to start up facerig, it freezes my computer then I get a message saying the computer needs to shut down, and there’s a DPC watchdog violation. I’m on Windows 10.
    It was working fine last week.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Sara.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi, please send us the VP.log of FaceRig (which you can find in Steam\steamapps\common\FaceRig) at info[at]facerig[dot]com and we’ll have a look at it (mention this forum post so we know to whom it belongs).

Does this happen only with FaceRig? I’ve quickly googled that DPC violation and came across this: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-fix-windows-10-error-dpc-watchdog-violation.2752241/.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93