FaceRig Interface - Facerig

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  xSorrowxKingx 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

AlleyCat

Glad you like it 🙂

We discussed having the News section hidden from the start but we came to the conclusion that if we do that most likely people will overlook it completely (especially since they’ll probably be in the launcher menu only for a few seconds). If it’s on from the start there are more chances something will catch their eye before they press the Action button.

I’ve noticed quite a lot of games do this with their launchers and I find it rather convenient as I get to read quickly what they’ve been working on and I don’t have to go out of my way to do it (which I probably wouldn’t do anyway even though I love the games).

TrueChaoS
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Glad you like it 🙂

We discussed having the News section hidden from the start but we came to the conclusion that if we do that most likely people will overlook it completely (especially since they’ll probably be in the launcher menu only for a few seconds). If it’s on from the start there are more chances something will catch their eye before they press the Action button.

I’ve noticed quite a lot of games do this with their launchers and I find it rather convenient as I get to read quickly what they’ve been working on and I don’t have to go out of my way to do it (which I probably wouldn’t do anyway even though I love the games).

I have to agree with this.

It isn’t very intrusive, and the only thing you’ll be doing with the launcher is either starting the program, changing settings or deciding not to use the program xP

I like the first one better, myself… It reminds me vaguely of the Overwolf attachment for TeamSpeak. The first one would be perfect in my book, though the second one is alrgiht… I didn’t see it asked, so i’ll do it… miniature versions for when you’re in a game or something, or alt-tabbed out? o.o

FurRiffic
    ”Zarius wrote:
    I like the first one better, myself… It reminds me vaguely of the Overwolf attachment for TeamSpeak. The first one would be perfect in my book, though the second one is alrgiht… I didn’t see it asked, so i’ll do it… miniature versions for when you’re in a game or something, or alt-tabbed out? o.o

I think there is a small misunderstanding:
    The first / last image are just the startup-screens, after which you go to the second image to customize. Afterwards you can either have a small screen without the options, or even have it minimize and then another program can pick up the “output” of the program as a video stream, just like you would do with a normal camera, in Skype for example.

I think it looks good 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93