FaceRig Interface - Facerig

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  xSorrowxKingx 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

AlleyCat

‘ey everybody,

Here’s a quick peek at the interface mock-ups for FaceRig. What do you think? 😀
    Old Launcher concept:

In-program menus:

Update: Based on the feedback we received we made another pass on the launcher (see below). What do you guys think? 🙂

edited by AlleyCat

TrueChaoS

Looks nice so far, but I do hope it can be customized or tweaked at some point :3

Without any other concepts to compare it to, or much more information, I can’t give much feedback. But it looks nice so far.

FurRiffic

Could the next dev-bit maybe be a demo of the interface?
    Even if not everything is worked out fully yet, I would like to see what you came up with so far.
    A comparison with the dev-version as it is now (“command line parameters, console commands, and an alpha-level interface.” as you call it in the other post) might be fun too, as it would make clear that that is not the way anyone would want it 😛

Other than that, it does look promising and colorful and I can understand quite some images just by looking at them, although a few still confuse me. One tip though is to watch out for people who are color-blind and might not be able to see certain differences between colors (no problems yet I think, but be sure to keep an eye out for it)

[geek]Also, last post-number that can be stored in 1 byte, overflow imminent :P[/geek]
    edited by FurRiffic

Zero_Leaf

In-program design looks cool but launcher could use some work.

Also FurRiffic, congrats with 2^8 posts 😀

Dawn Sparkle
    Participant

I do have a question, will the interface have the ability to use custom skins? I do think that the custom aspect would be an attractive feature.

AlleyCat
    Dawn wrote:
    I do have a question, will the interface have the ability to use custom skins? I do think that the custom aspect would be an attractive feature.

That’s not planned for right now, but maybe later after we finish with the Studio version we’ll look into it if it’s a highly desired feature 🙂

TrueChaoS
    AlleyCat wrote:
    That’s not planned for right now, but maybe later after we finish with the Studio version we’ll look into it if it’s a highly desired feature 🙂

Believe me, it will be… xD

CanisCanine

To me, the launcher reminded me of Windows XP era design. Heh. Not that i have a problem with that XD Just has that feel to it.

The in program menus look really good though. I like the layout and simplistic look they have. X3

Calypso

Nothing wrong with it per say. I guess I’m a hopeless minimalist lol. Either way very cute and bubbly.

Bruro
    Participant

I realy like the in-program menus, but the style of the launcher is realy..kind of…outdated. Bubbles as buttons and thick blue borders around gives it a cheap old xp-style look. (somehow reminds me how shareware programms looked back in the xp days, big dislike on this one)
    I would like to see the launcher and in-program interface go hand in hand (why shouldn’t they?)
    In-program designt is pretty modern and stuff, would be a good thing to make the launcher look the same way too.
    Just don’t go for these realy round edges and thick borders.

AlleyCat

We’ve made another pass on the Launcher concept based on your feedback (see first post for the updated version). What do you think?

FurRiffic

Improvement looks better than the original.

One question and one suggestion though:
    Q: where does the “Pro” part of the logo go? Or does it not show up on the launcher?
    S: small fix to the news-note, instead of a black bar as a top, maybe something like this?:

CanisCanine

I think it’s looking really good! I prefer the new one, plenty better then the old one. It fits the style of the in program menus.

This is just personal preference, but i would have the news section come out directly from underneath because i like neat things XD Like i said that’s just me. haha.

Overall it’s very good looking compared to the old one. Has a much more modern and professional look to it.

Bruro
    Participant
    AlleyCat wrote:
    We’ve made another pass on the Launcher concept based on your feedback (see first post for the updated version). What do you think?

Huge improvement! 😀
    I suggest to border the icons and text. So let the “X”, the settings icon and the “action”-text have a black border / outline. Would make it better visible (not like it’s not visible, but it would feel better to the eye having the shape outlined)

Xanthe

The new design looks a lot nicer, though I’d like to see the news section be collapsible.

Also, there’s something I don’t like about the green bar at the top. I think it’d look better in a charcoal grey, personally. There’s just too many bright colours close to each-other.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93