Facerig avatar creator suggestion - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Suggestion box Facerig avatar creator suggestion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

323starlight

You guys know how RPG games have these indepth character creator features? I was thinking, why not add such a feature to FaceRig? Allow users to create and mold their own unique avatar with as much ease as the Fallout 4 Character creator. If it would be too much, you could make it a separate program. and avatars made on that program can be exported to the main facerig software. I kinda got the idea from a steam program called Fuse, which is also a character creator.

what do you think of this?

MightyPotato
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. Indeed this kind of feature would be interesting,

Jonathan
    Participant

I was just thinking that this would be a great idea. It would make custom avatar creation more accessible to those without 3D modelling knowledge.

Chris
    Participant

That’s such a nice idea. Just start doing it. Come on.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Chris.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93