Exchange code for mobile? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Backers Only Section Backers Only General Discussions Exchange code for mobile?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Amelia 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant

I was a Duo backer and was planning on using my second code for mobile. Now that it is out, how do I redeem my code? I’m specifically talking about the Android version of course since the iOS version can’t do this. I already tried inputting my second code in the app, but it tells me it is invalid.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi,

FaceRig Mobile is free to download and it is available right here for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.holotech.facerig

Your level of contribution grants you the possibility to change one unused Steam license for the mobile version, however the mobile version is free to download. Use the above link to get it.

sara1
    Participant

yaa you are right

Jennifer
    Participant

I’m in particular talking about the Android version of route for the reason that iOS model can’t do this. I already tried inputting my 2d code in the app, however it tells me it is invalid.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

Please write to us at info[dot]facerig[dot]com and we’ll sort it out (:

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

Please write to us at info[dot]facerig[dot]com and we’ll sort it out (:

Amelia
    Participant

Thnaks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93