Encoding to Video - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community Encoding to Video

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Danny
    Participant

Hello, I have been using facerig for a while now, and its a great little app.

What I wanted to ask, when we do an offline recording so local to the PC, and then convert this to a video, a 2min clip in Facerig can take an hour to export…. I mean what the heck, it’s not like its generating a new file, so why is the system doing it frame by frame, and even on an Intel Core I9 with 64GB of RAM taking an hour to export a 2min clip?

There must be a better way to export your creations which are done faster? I mean, I can export a 3 hour fully edited video in Adobe Premier in 45min…..

whats going on?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, the speed at which the performance is converted into a movie depends on the settings that you select in the export window. The frame blending option will cause the export to become slower, depending on which you choose (Low, Normal, High or UberHigh quality). You can use Low Quality (2 frames) and the result will look good. The Frame Rate that you select will also have an impact on the speed of the export.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93