Elise fanart model - Backer opinion? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Backers Only Section Backers Only General Discussions Elise fanart model – Backer opinion?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  FurRiffic 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

AlleyCat
    lastplace199 wrote:
    One idea is that you could teak up with with Riot Games and make models of each of the characters.Then they could put something up in the main menu of the game. Therefore promoting both Facerig and League of Legends. 😮

It would be pretty awesome if we could get to an agreement with Riot but that’s not only up to us. We’ll see how things go.

Until then, people seem to really like the Elise video (though most of the comments on YouTube and Reddit are absolutely hilarious).

TrueChaoS
    AlleyCat wrote:
    Until then, people seem to really like the Elise video (though most of the comments on YouTube and Reddit are absolutely hilarious).

I have to admit, reading the youtube comments gives me a mix of amusement and shame for my race xD

HolyDante

I would say why not, this preview really shows that there is a lot possibilitys for 3D modeling and using them in the facerig software.

of course handling copyright might get in the way, but even then i think some companys might even want! to broadcast their games through facerig by giving them Models to use

FurRiffic

No longer a question, video already posted
    -Locks Thread-

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93