Editing fur Texture - Facerig

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Merkindesr 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cheshire
    Participant

Hi folks!

Well, I downloaded, when the notice was released, the pack of .tga of avatars diffuse and colormask. The thing is, how I can manage to change the fur texture? All of them are backgrounds, and can’t figure out how to change them to give another look to, for example, Fluffo.

Hope you can help me, and wishing there’s a Rocket Raccoon model soon hahaha.

Acru

Well, the models and textures that come with FaceRig are stored in FaceRig/Mod/VP/PC/*.arc, though I don’t know the format of the archive, or if the data inside can be overridden by files in PC_CustomData…?

What pack of textures are you talking about?

Merkindesr
    Acru wrote:
    Well, the models and textures that come with FaceRig are stored in FaceRig/Mod/VP/PC/*.arc, though I don’t know the format of the archive, or if the data inside can be overridden by files in PC_CustomData…?

What pack of textures are you talking about?

Is there a program that I can download to open said .arc files? I would like to get the textures for Taj.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93