Dual Stream Capable? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Q&A Dual Stream Capable?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ren
    Participant

Hello!

My husband and I are thinking about using FaceRig occasionally on our steam when we don’t want our webcams on our face. We have 2 different computers, and stream to a dedicated streaming PC with 2 different cameras.

I have 2 questions. 1) Is it even possible for both of us to run FaceRig on 2 different cameras or can it only detect 1 camera at a time? And 2) If it does work, would we need to run FaceRig on our streaming PC or would we need to each run the program on our main computers? We have no problem buying 2 copies of FaceRig if that is what is needed!

Hopefully this makes sense and can be done! This looks like an amazing program!

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello Ren!

FaceRig can only detect one camera at a time. For the multi-avatar feature both persons have to stand in front of the same camera while multiple avatars are selected. You’d have, each of you, to run the program on both of the computers. However, I don’t know how the setup should be made in order to stream from two PC’s on the same stream and it’s something that you’d have to find information for as it does not fall into FaceRig’s territory. I’ve found this on the internet https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/75xir4/how_to_do_a_splitscreen_stream_with_two_pc/, if it’s any help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93