DrawJunk - Site under construction - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic DrawJunk – Site under construction

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cheshire 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

cheshire
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I’m building a website, a site to upload your images, where you would be able to post your offerings commissioning other users, and more. The site is: http://www.drawjunk.esy.es

So far I’ve got:

Home page – Here will be displayed the latests submissions and commissions uploadeds.
    Thouse two, even they can be draws, they are separated because normally commissions have got more work than a draw done for your self.

Profile – Just the basic for the moment, the latests draws you uploaded, the favs you have, journals and shouts.
    Journals it’s like a diary, where you can share your thoughts with all your followers, or users that will enter your profile.
    You can make a shout by logging on your account.

Register – Login – You can register and login for using the site.

Submission page – You can see the draw/commission with all it’s details. If you are logged in, you can see some options, like “Report”, watch, fav… Also comments are operative.

Report submission – If a submission contains something wrong, you can report it.

Post submission / journal – You can post your draw or journal. If journal is created, it shows a message for the moment, when I make the journal view it will redirect there.

Well, that’s all I got for the moment.

Any feedback will be appreciated, like the web design, some other options that can be implemented…

Also, if you want to participate on it, and you know php/mysql/html/css/jquery (or javascript, but better jquery) let a message here! =3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93