Does Facerig have a future? - Facerig

Homepage Forum Creating & Contributing FaceRIG Development Does Facerig have a future?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Phiam
    Participant

I bought the studio edition over a year ago with higher expectations than I should. Rigging custom characters has proved more time consuming than I expected. If that process was faster and I could rig multiple characters and animate them in a week it would be a useful tool. As it is now, I just don’t have much use for the existing characters.

facerig
    Keymaster

The process of creating the avatars is standard. FaceRig does not have anything to do with how fast can an avatar be created (here comes into play the complexity of the avatar you want to create which would increase the time in which the avatar can be finalized).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93