Desperately looking for Dannys Vest - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic Desperately looking for Dannys Vest

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  faceriguser 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Parrot

Hello guys,
    I really love the new character Danny and especially the vest he is wearing.
    I have been looking all over the internet for something similar because i would love to wear a vest like this on my fursuit (furry right here)
    The collar, epaulettes, and no sleeves would be important for me.
    Maybe you guys can help me and know where to get a vest like this.

faceriguser

Hello Parrot

We can confirm that the vest design was created by our artists, and not modeled closely after something we saw in a store anywhere.

That does not mean that a similar one cannot exist somewhere, as the elements we have used are common with leather jackets/vests :).
    If you do find a similar one, please let us know too 🙂 We may order one ourselves 😀
    edited by facerig

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93