Custom 3D Model crashes Facerig - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting Custom 3D Model crashes Facerig

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anthony 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anthony
    Participant

I recently had a custom avatar created for use in FaceRig. I installed the avatar as instructed, and on my computer at home, it seemed to work perfectly fine. However, at my office and on two different computers, trying to load the avatar causes FaceRig to crash, and produces an UNHANDLED EXCEPTION that is described as an “Access violation while ‘reading from’ address 0x0 at address 0x29921b’.

At the suggestion of the avatar’s creator, I attempted to load the avatar using DirectX 9 with FaceRig, but that did nothing.

Can someone offer me some advice here?

Anthony
    Participant

[SOLVED] In order to solve the problem, I had to empty the PC_Datacache folder in Facerig, and remove the custom character files from PC_Common and move them to PC_CustomData.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93