Can't See My avatar - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting Can't See My avatar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jahangeer
    Participant

Hello Everybody. I have Small Issue in My project. I have created character and rigged it According to the Face rig rule. when every thing is done. It says Importing Progress is successful go to face rig open your newly created Avatar. When I go there and check my avatar I just See the Question mark Sign In custom Avatar page. and when check my folder that automatically created by Importer Wizard all the materials are there.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, please send us the model at info[at]facerig[dot]com and we’ll take a look at it. Don’t forget to mention this forum post so we know to whom the model belongs.

jahangeer
    Participant

Thanks. Just sent you Maya file and the map Folder In zip.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, we’re still reviewing and investigating the model; the VP.log showed that the model has too many bones and that the compression level should be lowered. We’ve sent the model to our artists and they will investigate it as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93