Can't get rid of picture of self in corner - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG General Discussion Can't get rid of picture of self in corner

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nathan
    Participant

Hi, I feel like this is a stupid question but I’ve looked all through the facerig mobile app and online as well and can’t figure out how to get my own face off the corner of the screen. I want just the facerig character to show and not to have my own face recorded with it.
    Is this possible in mobile. If not I need to start looking how to get refunds for the characters I purchased because I see no point in it when my face covers up the top corner of the character underneath.

Thank you to whoever has an answer for this. Also if there is a search for these forums can someone point me to it I had to manually look through forums for this question as I couldn’t find a search feature so I’m sorry if it was answered somewhere else and I missed it.

Thank you.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, to remove the camera feed simply tap and hold for a few moments on the record / shutter button.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93