can't even open the "Workspace" - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG General Discussion can't even open the "Workspace"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amy 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

OKG
    Participant

I bought Facerig Studio but I can’t even open the “Workspace”. When I click “open workspace”, there’s no file for me to choose. I can’t import audio or .rpl files or fbx files. I need to use the time editor so I bought it but I’m stuck. please help…

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello,

The workspace is a folder that should contain .rpl and .wav files, the browse window actually says “Set workspace folder”. Once selected, FaceRig Studio will automatically detect all performance and audio files contained in that folder, and you’ll be able to drag them to the timeline.

I also suggest following this guide: https://facerig.com/docs/facerig-studio-docs/facerig-studio-specific/timeline-editor/

Amy
    Participant

I also face this issue. Thank you for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93