Cannot start FaceRig Studio: vcomp100.dll not found - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting Cannot start FaceRig Studio: vcomp100.dll not found

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Olga
    Participant

Hi,

I installed FaceRig Studio but keep getting error “The code execution cannot proceed because VCOMP100.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem”.

Installation details:
    Computer – HP
    CPU – Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8520U CPU 1.60GHz 1.8GHz
    RAM – 8GB
    Radeon(TM) Graphics
    System Type – 64bit-operation system, x64-based processor

I tried the following things to handle it (no success meanwhile).

1) Reinstall FaceRig Studio (second time I reinstalled not only application but also both its virtual drivers
    2) Checked taht there is vcomp100.dll file in C:\Windows\System32
    3) Update Windows
    4) Update VS redistributables for 2010 and 2017
    5) Temporary turn out McAffee antivirus

No changes after all these steps.

6) Copy vcomp100.dll to c:\windows\system. In this case error message is changed to “Error occurred during program start”

Any help?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello,

To investigate this issue thoroughly we will need a .dwi file which you can take by following these steps:
    * get a DW from http://www.dependencywalker.com/ (get the 32 bit version)
    * run depends.exe
    * open FaceRig.exe
    * save .dwi file and send it to info[at]facerig[dot]com

Do not forget to mention this forum post in your e-mail so we know to whom the file belongs.

Olga
    Participant

I sent you the required data yesterday. Any news?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, over the weekend we were out of office. We’re going to investigate the file today and return with an answer.

Olga
    Participant

Reinstallation of 2008 and 2010 visual studio redistributables solved the problem. Thank you

facerig
    Keymaster

No problem! Glad we could help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93