I installed FaceRig Studio but keep getting error “The code execution cannot proceed because VCOMP100.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem”.
Computer – HP
CPU – Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8520U CPU 1.60GHz 1.8GHz
RAM – 8GB
System Type – 64bit-operation system, x64-based processor
OS: Windows 10 (Home)
I tried the following things to handle it (no success meanwhile).
1) Reinstall FaceRig Studio (second time I reinstalled not only application but also both its virtual drivers
2) Checked taht there is vcomp100.dll file in C:\Windows\System32
3) Update Windows
4) Update VS redistributables for 2010 and 2017
5) Temporary turn out McAffee antivirus
No changes after all these steps.
6) Copy vcomp100.dll to c:\windows\system. In this case error message is changed to “Error occurred during program start”
To investigate this issue thoroughly we will need a .dwi file which you can take by following these steps:
* get a DW from http://www.dependencywalker.com/ (get the 32 bit version)
* run depends.exe
* open FaceRig.exe
* save .dwi file and send it to info[at]facerig[dot]com
Do not forget to mention this forum post in your e-mail so we know to whom the file belongs.