Can not family share Facerig. - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support Can not family share Facerig.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 5 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant

I have a dedicated streaming pc and really need to be able to use facerig from my main account that i buy stuff on to be able to use it from my other account so I can use it on a different computer while i play steam games on the main gaming machine. Any help?

Jim
    Participant

I’m wondering that too.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, James (and Jim). This is an excerpt from the Steam FAQ on Family Sharing:

“Can two users share a library and both play at the same time?
    No, a shared library may only be accessed by one user at a time.”

You’re able to share your account with another family member, but you can’t play the same game on two different computers at the same time. You can, however, by running the second instance of the game while being offline in Steam (on the second PC). However, if you want to stream while you’re playing games, you’re still going to need an internet connection.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93