Backers from old site - Facerig

Homepage Forum Crowdfunding FaceRIG Crowdfunding Discussion Backers from old site

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Darcy 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

AlleyCat
    kaji wrote:
    Hey everyone. How do I go about having my backer icon added, oh and a regular avatar too. Thanks

You’re badge is enabled now and it should appear in My Profile. Don’t forget to activate it if you want it to appear in the forum.

Cole

Hey! So when I go into my profile to edit and add my indiegogo campaign email it tells me it’s already in use and to contact support. I used the contact forum but it said error when I tried sending, so I’m unsure if it went through or not.

EDIT: Never mind I’m stupid, I got it! Thanks anyways lol.

is there a delay between each execution of scripts? Because I just signed up a little late and I do not actually have badges: P

FurRiffic

Yes, the script only get’s excecuted manually once a day, or when found needed.
    Check your profile again on monday (not sure if it runs in the weekend.) and it should be there.
    If not, report back here and we’ll look into it.

One thing to make sure, is the email that you signed up with on IGG the same as the one you signed up with here?
    If not, make sure to fill in the IGG-email field here: https://facerig.com/your-profile/profile?layout=edit

AlleyCat
    omegawolfblood wrote:
    is there a delay between each execution of scripts? Because I just signed up a little late and I do not actually have badges: P

Your badge is enabled now, but you need to activate it in order for it to actually show on the forum (to do that go to My Profile -> edit Profile and check the box; My Profile is under the Search field)

Yep, already know how to do, it wasn’t here before but now it’s ok ! Thanks 😉

Threedog

Hi old backer here from the old web site. Just posting to see if the badges appear for me.

Checking badges.

AlleyCat
    solangesimondsen wrote:
    Checking badges.

Just ran the script so your badge is enabled on the account, but if you want it to show on the forum you need to go to My Profile and activate it yourself (My Profile is under the Search field, NOT My Account)

Darcy
    Participant

Backer is added to the old site

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93