Backers from old site - Facerig

Homepage Forum Crowdfunding FaceRIG Crowdfunding Discussion Backers from old site

This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Darcy 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

apaulsaid

Hi! I was wondering. Does the new site “remember” if someone was a backer on the IGG campaign?

ChazWolf

It doesn’t seem too, but it is my understanding that, if you used the same email, it should find you and give you the badges etc that you should have.

Ipquarx

As far as I know, I was a backer. I bought the $50 version that came with all the characters for life, and I don’t think I have a badge for it 😕

ChazWolf

TrueChaoS
    ChazWolf wrote:
    It doesn’t seem too, but it is my understanding that, if you used the same email, it should find you and give you the badges etc that you should have.

Mhmm. The script is still active, but due to an oversight, it is also case sensitive, which is apparently why some people aren’t getting their badges. And then there’s the issue of it not differentiating badges worth the same amount. Both of these should be fixed soon, if my information serves right.

If you’re having problems:

ChazWolf wrote:
    Check out this thread – https://facerig.com/forum/posts/f1/t26/funder-badges

ChazWolf

Hehe, that’s what I said.

TrueChaoS
    ChazWolf wrote:
    Hehe, that’s what I said.

Not entirely.
    You didn’t mention any reasons it might break.
    But close enough? xP

ChazWolf

Agreed. Lol.

AlleyCat

Ran the script last night. You have the backer badge now, but you’ll need to make it visible from your profile.

TrueChaoS

Uhh. A user posted saying it didn’t work for them.
    I deleted one of their two posts because they double posted, and now their other one is gone.
    Not sure if they deleted it or what, but just thought I’d post to say so just in case it was a glitch with my delete.

AlleyCat
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    Uhh. A user posted saying it didn’t work for them.
    I deleted one of their two posts because they double posted, and now their other one is gone.
    Not sure if they deleted it or what, but just thought I’d post to say so just in case it was a glitch with my delete.

Hope he’ll post again if he still doesn’t have the badge.
    On the other hand maybe he just deleted the post because he saw he got the badge.
    edited by AlleyCat

Kami

Well I haven’t gotten mine, figured I’d wait a couple days still nothing showed up. :<

AlleyCat
    Kami wrote:
    Well I haven’t gotten mine, figured I’d wait a couple days still nothing showed up. :<

Your badge is enabled, but you need to activate it from My Profile (not My Account).
    Let me know if you have any issues with it.

kaji

Hey everyone. How do I go about having my backer icon added, oh and a regular avatar too. Thanks

FurRiffic
    kaji wrote:
    Hey everyone. How do I go about having my backer icon added, oh and a regular avatar too. Thanks

For your regular icon, go to “My Profile” (below the search box) and then “Edit profile”.
    There you can edit your Avatar and Select your badges and order. If you don’t see your backer icon, wait a bit till AlleyCat runs the script again and look at that spot again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93