Arctic Wolf for Danny - Facerig

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  navihawk 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Merkindesr

Simple new texture for danny.
    original post over at facerig.us
    http://facerig.us/index.php?resources/arctic-wolf-texture-for-danny.22/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jujubi

That looks amazing! Simply gorgeous. You should definitely make more stuff like that…and put it on the Workshop! 😀

Merkindesr

Thank you. 😀
    right now I’m working on a snow leopard texture for taj. It’s looking pretty good so far, just taking a bit longer than the other since I don’t have the original texture files for him. I did some poking around and with lots of trial and error discovered that Taj is avatar 24, and I also figured out the proper names for his textures, so I am just using a blank slate and running in the dark.
    I did notice that Taj’s face texture is centered more like fluffo, but Danny is way off center. I wonder why they chose to do Danny so differently .
    Anywho, I’ll probably have the snow Leopard done this weekend. I hope you all enjoy my textures. ^_^

navihawk

Sometimes, i wish that danny’s jacket was removable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93