Anime Girl - feedback - Facerig

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TrueChaoS 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AlleyCat

Please give feedback here regarding the Anime Girl avatar (good or bad, all is welcomed). Screen-shots attached with the avatar in different poses:

lastplace199

In general, good, but the mouth area is kind of derpy looking.

I think she’s pretty cute.:D But I would give her some lower lashes, her eyes kind of look like they’re floating on her cheeks. Maybe a little more definition in the hair…? Great work guys, excited for the final product!

SpiritD
    The_Littlest_Muse wrote:
    I think she’s pretty cute.:D But I would give her some lower lashes, her eyes kind of look like they’re floating on her cheeks. Maybe a little more definition in the hair…? Great work guys, excited for the final product!

Yeah I agree, just a bit of definition between the lower eye and the face, with some shading and eyelashes it can be done I guess ^^, so it looks like her eyes are right on there.

TrueChaoS
    The_Littlest_Muse wrote:

I don’t have much feedback to give here, honestly. This is probably the most simplistic character, but it’s also probably the most well rounded one.

I agree with the post above for the most part, though I think her hair looks fine. Her eyes definitely need a little darkening around the lower lid. Maybe some eye liner just to make the bottom lid a little more prominent will solve the issue? I can’t imagine it being hard to add, either.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93