android background - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG General Discussion android background

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  facerig 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mister
    Participant

is there an official way to add a green screen or alter a bg file to reflect this change, if so how and if not why?

facerig
    Keymaster

Hello, the mobile version does not have this feature, unfortunately. The mobile version was designed to meet the performance power of a mobile device, therefore it doesn’t benefit from all the complex features that the PC version has, like streaming or post-process customization and editing, to name just a few.

mister
    Participant

well i’d suggest is isn’t a “complex feature” to add if the onus of post-process is on the side of the user, performance-wise i can’t imagine a selection of flat coloured backgrounds would make any impact, if anything it would be less resource intensive than the defaults as they are (except for the flat white background). i think my question was badly written and open for easy misinterpretation, sorry.

is there a way a can add in a flat coloured background? i’d like to use a single colour other than white to make background removal simpler on my part, i have the masking software required to achieve this goal.

facerig
    Keymaster

Hi, at this time we do not plan on adding such a background.
    But we will keep your request in mind.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93