AFK World Record - Facerig

Homepage Forum Community FaceRIG Offtopic AFK World Record

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jeremy 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

lastplace199

The AFK World Record for Facerig is currently held by Honeth, with 48 days!!!

If you see anyone go over that, post here.

TrueChaoS

MaxKojote, Koda and Red770 have all given them a run for their money. Never cared in the slightest to see how long each have been “Away” for, but Koda is currently sitting on 31 days, Red770 is on 29 and Max is on 17. But I’m pretty sure each have been higher than that.

That aside, at least you posted this in the Offtopic section because this truly is a pointless thread.. xP

lastplace199
    TrueChaoS wrote:
    MaxKojote, Koda and Red770 have all given them a run for their money. Never cared in the slightest to see how long each have been “Away” for, but Koda is currently sitting on 31 days, Red770 is on 29 and Max is on 17. But I’m pretty sure each have been higher than that.

That aside, at least you posted this in the Offtopic section because this truly is a pointless thread.. xP

Why would you say that?

LofDeathNote

AFK? Do you mean since signing up for Facerig? 😛

TrueChaoS
    LofDeathNote wrote:
    AFK? Do you mean since signing up for Facerig? 😛

On the chat t the right, it says how long someone has been inactive for. IMO, it is unreliable.

Lupe

Not this forum, but on another one, I’ve been away for 6 years.

I do plan on going back sometime, I just don’t know when.

lastplace199
    Lupe wrote:
    Not this forum, but on another one, I’ve been away for 6 years.

I do plan on going back sometime, I just don’t know when.

Sir Lupe, I applaude you.

Psyaryu

Honeth is up to 82 days on my computer O.o and still kicking… or not x.x

FurRiffic

AFK responsibly people, and make sure to get back in once big announcements are made 🙂

[*]

lastplace199

Will Honeth ever come back? They are up to 106 days now.

TrueChaoS
    lastplace199 wrote:
    Will Honeth ever come back? They are up to 106 days now.

Personally, I’m curious how the afk system even works..
    If it just counted for everyone who logged in and didn’t use the log out button, it’d be a VERY long list.
    Has Honeth actually left the site open for three straight months or something?

FurRiffic

I doubt it, as he sometimes is “not on the list”

However it might be that he is watching the site on something like an iPad, which isn’t correctly working with the chat or something.

Jeremy
    Participant

I’m afk on another one forum still, 8 year ahead

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93