2D characters are not showing up - Facerig

Homepage Forum Support FaceRIG Help & Troubleshooting 2D characters are not showing up

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 6 hours, 18 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Participant

When I tried to load in a 2D character, it didn’t show up. Please note I’m using FaceRig mobile on a iPad gen 6. I loaded it from a download link for a zip file I made with google drive. Please help!

facerig
    Keymaster

Do you have the External Live2D Pack? In order for the 2D avatars to appear you will have to purchase that add-on. If the add-on is installed, did you create the model, or downloaded it from the Workshop? The mobile version sees only avatars created with the Cubism 2.0 version.

Chris
    Participant

Yes I do have the External Live2D Pack. Also, I don’t download it from the steam workshop. I download it from YouTube…

And how do I tell if it’s cubism 2.0?

facerig
    Keymaster

What do you mean you downloaded it from YouTube?

Chris
    Participant

I mean like, I searched “Facerig avatars” on YouTube. Saw one I liked, downloaded it, made it a zip file, then made a link for it with google drive. Then I used the add-on, but it didn’t show up

facerig
    Keymaster

What format were those avatars that you’ve downloaded off of YouTube?

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  facerig.

Chris
    Participant

They were RAR files. I then used winRAR to open it. After that, I converted it to a zip file.

facerig
    Keymaster

Can you link one here so I can try and import it as well?

Chris
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Privacy Preference Center

• Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 33
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/important/web/wp.facerig.com/wp-content/plugins/gdpr/public/partials/privacy-preferences-modal.php on line 93